Technology driven crop optimization
Greenlight Analytical (GLA) is developing a highly accurate bench-top cannabis analyzer; capable of measuring potency, flavour, quality, and safety; in a single device. GLA's instrument has a patent pending sample introduction system, making it easy enough to be used by Licensed Producers (LP’s), right in the grow-room. By eliminating the time consuming and error prone sample preparation steps, it also fits easily into the daily workflow. It provides fast results so that LPs can correct quality or regulatory problems in real time, without the risk of losing crops.
Improve Yield & Bottom Line
Cultivators must maximize yield, improve quality, optimize potency, and operate at peak efficiency to increase market share and remain competitive. Increase consistency by implementing GLA’s advanced technology and gain the ability to identify issues early and take the appropriate corrective action.
GLA’s technology offers actionable insights allowing Licensed Producers to:
• Reduce unit cost ($/gram)
• Maximize yield (grams/sq. ft.)
• Maximize potency
• Ensure quality & consistency
• Complete, comprehensive results in under 5 minutes per test
Not just potency testing
Know your grow!
• Report all major and minor cannabinoids
• Complete terpene profiling to ensure the experience that consumers demand
• Track and adjust plants’ chemical profile throughout the growth cycle
• Monitor the impact of modifications on growing conditions
• Directly measure residual pesticides, fertilizers, and antifungal agents
GLA's hardware and software innovations
• let non-experts measure the state and health of cannabis crops.
• doesn’t require consumables, so crops can be analyzed directly in the grow-room
• means actionable information to optimize crops is available in real time
• means no guesswork, no “plant and pray”