Does Greenlight Analytical replace laboratory analysis?
No. Greenlight Analytical is not intended to replace Health Canada certified laboratory testing. Our solutions are designed to help licensed producers, enforcement agencies, and the medical community detect problems before they become an issue with certified testing.
Where is Greenlight Analytical located?
Greenlight Analytical is headquartered in the Halifax Regional Municipality in Nova Scotia. We also maintain an office in Eastern Ontario to serve the needs of the greater Ottawa supervised injection community.
Who are Greenlight Analytical’s target customers?
Greenlight Analytical serves the cannabis market including licensed producers, regulatory agencies, and law/revenue enforcement to measure:
- Potency (%THC, %CBD)
- Safety (Pesticides and Fertilizers)
- Quality (Terpenes)
- We also serve the medical, supervised injection site, and first responder communities to measure:
- Toxins such as fentanyl and its analogues in illicit narcotics
- Chemical signatures for source attribution
- Detect narcotics and other substances that may interfere with treatment (e.g., Narcan)
What differentiates Greenlight Analytical?
Greenlight Analytical has the lowest cost, highest performing product giving customer’s laboratory performance in a package size and price previously unattainable by portable instruments. Greenlight Analytical is led by a team of seasoned professionals with over 100 years of combined experience in designing and building cutting edge instruments for a wide variety of customers and applications.
- Our solutions are designed to be:
- Quantitative: we not only inform users that something is present, we accurately tell them how much
- Ruggedized and self-contained with no clear down or frequent maintenance and cleaning required
- No consumables or complex sample preparation
- Integrated computer and networking with a simplified user interface that doesn’t require expert operators
- Decontaminatable buttons and easy to clean enclosure
- Easily upgradable to measure the latest chemicals without hardware upgrades
- Canadian designed and manufactured